IF YOU BOUGHT THE ITEM IN STORE
We welcome refunds and exchanges on the following conditions:
- The return is made within 30 days of purchase
- The garment is unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached
- The original purchase receipt must be presented
- It is not a sale item
- You are returning the item to a Millers store in the country you bought it in
If you do not have a receipt, we are unable to offer a refund. However, we can still exchange your item on the spot or offer you a store credit for the current selling price of the item.
All refunds are processed using the original tender type. If you purchased via EFTPOS or Credit Card, you must present the card used in the original transaction.
IF YOU BOUGHT THE ITEM ONLINE
You have several options to return items purchased online.
Option 1: Head to your nearest store
You can return and exchange the items you ordered online at any one of our Millers stores within Australia. If you want to find your nearest store go to our Store locator page. Please make sure you have your online receipt with you and the item is unworn, with tags still attached.
Option 2: Post it back to us via Australia Post
Keep in mind that we are unable to exchange returned items posted back to us, only provide a refund.
- fill out our online returns form you received with your parcel.
- Package your item(s) into the original packaging or suitable new packaging. Please include the completed online returns form.
- Address your return parcel to:
Millers Online Returns
PO Box 27
Liverpool, NSW 1871, Australia
- Take your parcel to any Australia Post post office and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel. You can track your return here using the tracking number they have provided you.
Option 3: Post it back to us via ParcelPoint
ParcelPoint is an affordable, trackable returns service that is available at hundreds of local stores. It is open 7 days a week and is open late for your convenience. This is our cheapest return method and costs start at just $6.95.
- Go to ParcelPoint.com.au/Millers/Return. Follow the online process to book your return and print a shipping label. You can choose to return your parcel at a ParcelPoint store or any regular post office.
- Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- Attach your returns label onto the parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered. If you're returning a faulty garment, please also attached your postage receipt.
- Post your parcel to us, by taking it to your local ParcelPoint store or to any post office.
- Please allow up to 14 days after your parcel has arrived at Millers for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
- All returns sent using the ParcelPoint returns option are tracked and include email proof of sending. You can track your ParcelPoint return parcel here.
Please Note: Customers are responsible for the cost of postage for all returns, with the exception of faulty items. If your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange a return.
THINGS WE CAN NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE
Swimwear, Underwear, Pierced Earrings: To protect your health and the health of others, we are unable to refund or exchange these items if you change your mind. If the item is faulty, has been wrongly described to you or does not do what it is supposed do, we can offer a refund, repair, exchange or store credit (with proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase).
Sale Items: Please choose carefully as we are unable to refund or exchange these items if you change your mind. If the item is faulty, has been wrongly described to you or does not do what it is supposed do, we can offer a refund (with proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase), repair, exchange or store credit.
If the item you want to return was part of a promotional offer for a limited time or in our nationwide promotional events, we welcome refunds and exchanges if you change your mind. Please note that these items are still subject to the return conditions described above for In Store Purchases.
Gift Vouchers and Store Credit/Credit Notes: These items are not replaceable and unable to be refunded or exchanged for cash. Millers is not responsible for the loss or theft or gift vouchers and store credit notes.
RETURNING RIVERS SHOES
We are proud to sell shoes by our sister brand, Rivers, on Millers.com.au and in some select Millers stores. If you’d like to return your shoes for a refund or exchange, your purchase can be taken to any Rivers store or Millers store that stocks Rivers shoes. This applies to Rivers shoes purchased online at Millers.com.au as well.
If you purchased your item with Paypal, simply return the item according to the instructions above (whether in store or via post) and then follow these steps:
- Request a refund directly from Paypal within 14 days of returning the item. You can start your refund request at Paypal-Returns.com.
- Paypal requires documentation to prove that you paid for and successfully returned your unwanted item. This documentation may include: confirmation email for your PayPal transaction, a copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid and the Millers address, a photo of the returned package showing the Millers address.
You will receive a notice of approval or rejection within 5 business days of submitting your request. If approved, a refund will be delivered into your Paypal account within 5 business days from the approval notice.
For more information or questions about Paypal refunds, please visit Paypal.com/au
If you selected Afterpay as your method of purchase, you can return your order via the instructions above (whether in store or via post). Please note that if you return your items in store, Millers will need the Afterpay transaction number and/or paperwork to process the request.
After returning your items, your refund will be processed via Afterpay. Afterpay will create an adjusted Afterpay payment schedule (if you only requested a refund for part of your order) or a full refund.
For more information or questions about Afterpay refunds, please visit Afterpay.com.