Returns Policy for Instore Purchases
These must be returned to a Millers store in the country you bought it.
We welcome refunds and exchanges on change of mind purchases subject to the following conditions:
* The return is made within 30 days of purchase.
* The garment is unworn and in its original condition with tags still attached.
* The original purchase receipt must be presented.
* It is not a sale item
* Without a receipt an exchange or credit note may be offered for the current selling price of the goods.
To protect your health and the health of others, we do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases on swimwear, underwear or pierced earrings. Where items are faulty, have been wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to, you are welcome to choose between a refund (with proof of purchase), repair, exchange or credit note.
Please choose carefully as we do not refund, exchange or give a store credit if you simply change your mind on sale items unless they are faulty, wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to do.
For promotional product on offer for a limited time or in our storewide promotional events, we welcome refunds and exchanges on change of mind purchases subject to the conditions described under Returns Policy for Instore Purchases
Gift Vouchers And Credit Notes
Millers are not responsible for the loss or theft of gift vouchers and credit notes and therefore they are not replaceable. Gift vouchers and credit notes are not redeemable for cash. This policy applies to in-store and online at millers.com.au
For online orders only
We hope you love your purchase, however if you're not 100% happy just simply follow the process for your country on how to return or exchange the item(s) you bought online.
For online returns you will need to return it within 30 days of purchase with your invoice.
In an effort to become more environmentally friendly, Millers no longer send a hard copy of your invoice with your purchase. If you need to make a return, please print off your emailed invoice and take it instore or include it with your return to head office.
For New Zealand returns
Simply post it back to us using your local post service and return it using a trackable service. Costs will vary depending on your location and the weight of your parcel.
1. Complete the online returns form which can be downloaded here, let us know why you are returning it.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging to:
151-163 Wyndham St
Alexandria, NSW, 2015 Australia
Please note, ALL eligible online returns require
* Items must be in new and original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached.
* Swimwear if returned must have the protective hygiene strip present and will not be accepted if removed or altered.
* Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase.
* The items are returned within 30 days of the date shown on the tax invoice.
If one item is returned that was part of a '2 for' or 'Spend & Save' deal, the garment will be refunded at the discounted price or as the percentage price as calculated by Millers which was paid and not the original full price.back to top
To protect your health and the health of others, we do not refund or exchange for change of mind purchases on underwear or pierced earrings. Where items are faulty, have been wrongly described or do not do what they are supposed to, you are welcome to choose between a refund (with proof of purchase), repair, exchange or credit note.
Customers are responsible for the cost of postage for all returns, with the exception of faulty items. If your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange a return in this instance.back to top